Friday, October 1, 2010

I've borrowed your Time

Vampire Weekend was awesome last night! The Hard Rock Rocked!!

And today, I unloaded 200 bales of hay this morning with my two sons, my son's friend, and the the two men who delivered it. I got a call at 6:30 in the morning that they were almost at my house. I woke everybody up, we unloaded it, and then I took a shower and went to work. I got in about five hours of work until I left to get ready for tonight. It's another hour drive to the venue but this time it's in the other direction. 

I'm so excited! I feel like I did back in '83 when I went to a Bowie concert during his hot Serious Moonlight tour. 

It should be awesome!! I'll report in tomorrow. Gotta go!!!


I've borrowed your time - song: After All, artist: David Bowie

No comments: