May this year be everyone's very best!
My goals for 2009 are
- Sell my car. I have to! I bought the Infiniti to keep but financially, I just can't.
- Get my Associate's Degree and maybe move on to a Bachelor's. It all depends on if I can get a Pell Grant or a FASFA loan. I should have my Associate's by the end of summer no matter what.
- Find a good job. This depends on the goal above. I may look in April/May and finish the last couple of classes at night over the summer for the Associate's or just stay in school if I can afford it.
- Ride and train my horses.
- Clean my house!!! Declutter and throw away unwanted, unnecessary stuff.
- Work on my book. Nothing more to say because it's all in my head at this time.
- Go Letterboxing and hiking. Maybe canoeing? Maybe camping?
I'm sure there's plenty more but I can't think of them at present. What are your resolution for the new year?
Dazzled by the New - song: Strangers When We Meet, artist: David Bowie, album: Outside