Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dazzled by the New (Year)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

May this year be everyone's very best!

My goals for 2009 are
  • Sell my car. I have to! I bought the Infiniti to keep but financially, I just can't.
  • Get my Associate's Degree and maybe move on to a Bachelor's. It all depends on if I can get a Pell Grant or a FASFA loan. I should have my Associate's by the end of summer no matter what.
  • Find a good job. This depends on the goal above. I may look in April/May and finish the last couple of classes at night over the summer for the Associate's or just stay in school if I can afford it.
  • Ride and train my horses.
  • Clean my house!!! Declutter and throw away unwanted, unnecessary stuff.
  • Work on my book. Nothing more to say because it's all in my head at this time.
  • Go Letterboxing and hiking. Maybe canoeing? Maybe camping?
  • Exercise!

I'm sure there's plenty more but I can't think of them at present. What are your resolution for the new year?

Dazzled by the New - song: Strangers When We Meet, artist: David Bowie, album: Outside

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Those are some great goals, Val. All reasonable and within your reach, too.

4 of the your last 5 are my goals, too.
We just need to keep visualizing ourselves doing all those things, and they will happen :)

~Lisa

The Wades said...

goals, schmoals! ;)