Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Enter the Sweepstakes to Win a Free Trip to Albuquerque!!!

With the best year-round weather in the country, an Albuquerque winter vacation is beyond comparison to traditional winter vacations. Diverse cultures, authentic art and vibrant traditions have shaped the centuries-old story of the city. Come experience the history that continues to unfold with premier cultural events, distinctive attractions, skiing, and shopping.Immerse yourself in all that Albuquerque has to offer at an incredible value.

Win a free trip to Albuquerque from the Albuquerque Convention & Visitor's Bureau! Enter here by February 28th, 2011 for:

a two-night vacation to Albuquerque valued at $1,420:
  • A two-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
  • Dinner for two in the Corn Maiden restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
  • A hot air balloon ride for two with World Balloon
  • Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway passes for two
  • $200 Visa card that can be used for airfare, gas or shopping
Hotel stay is subject to availability and expires 12/30/11
Balloon ride is not valid October 1 - 9 and expires 12/31/11
Tram passes are not valid October 1 - 15 and expires 12/31/11

8 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I signed up. Now I just hope they don't sell my phone number to a bunch of solicitors, because I'll never get any sleep.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

If I winn , will you and Lisa come to meet me?

Dan and Betty said...

Thanks for this. I sent it to some friends of ours in Ohio who come to see us every year.

Dan

Sandy said...

I entered and thanks for the giveaway! I love Albuquerque. Was there about 15 years ago and loved the whole area!
Also, thanks for your visit to my blog today and for your comments....I hope more readers come by to let me know how they felt about the map and their states. I'm sure some are just not right!
Thanks again
Sandy

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm with fern. If I win, I would love to meet you.

Train Wreck said...

lol We just drove through there just last week! On our way to Ok & Tx! Had a wonderful time. If anyone wins I am only 3 hours away!? lol Good luck to all who enter!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

I would love to meet up with any of you whenever you come through town!

Too bad I can't sign up- Tamaya is a lovely place and you get tram and hot air balloon rides too. oh my!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Oh, I'm in! Thanks for the heads up.