Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Stills (3-13-11 letter "P")

This week's Sunday Stills challenge was a real puzzler
I thought and thought about it but I couldn't come up with anything. I had to get my mind set on things that started with the letter "P". Finally, something clicked and I came up with dozens of ideas for photographs beginning with the letter P. Hope you enjoy the picture show.

Here's a playful Sandy.

My son is posing for pictures here.

Isn't this picture of pine trees and pink sky pretty?

I love the interesting architecture and, oh yeah, palm trees.
.

Here's some poles in my barn.

There are petroglyphs on the rocks around here.

And of course, my pudgy, pinto pony boy Scout.

For more Sunday Stills, please visit here.

12 comments:

Shirley said...

I like the green-eyed pussycat and the pink sky.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

You did very well despite being puzzled at first.

Dan and Betty said...

Once you got started you got on a roll.

Dan

Achieve1dream said...

Great post and great pictures! I love the pink sunset. :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Scout...lol! He's as pudgy as my own fuzzy pony Apache :D
Those two have the same 'air fern' metabolism.

I really like that pink sky. So pretty!
But my favorite is the photo of Trevor. The angle is interesting and eye catching.

~Lisa

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Cool photos, loved them all!

Ed said...

Great shots, LOVE the petroglyphs pic best..:-)

Anonymous said...

You did good, I really liked the pink sky and pine trees shot. :)

Rising Rainbow said...

You did great!

I haven't been inspired to do Sunday Stills for a while but I think I could have handled this theme. The first thing that came to my mind was, of course, a horse but his name starts with P. LOL

Far Side of Fifty said...

Look like great P's to me..I like the kitty too and the puzzle pieces..they always want to be involved:)

MTWaggin said...

The poles are a cool shot and isn't it funny how the puzzler all the sudden kicked into a great challenge? I love the petroglyphs as well.

aurora said...

Nice choices. I'm with you, first I couldn't think of anything - then ended up with too much.