Monday, March 12, 2012

Need help on close-up photo

When I was working on the Sunday Stills challenge, I noticed a strange thing in one of my photos. Above the cave by the tall tree, in the top left corner, there is another cave. Is there an animal (or two) on that ledge in front of the cave? Here's the evidence.
First photo


second photo- using zoom. Look above rocks next to tree in top left corner.

enlargement of second photo. Do you see it?

Is it trickery or do you see an animal? Maybe a bear or a mountain lion, perhaps? Or is it just rocks?

8 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

weird, is it just a trick of the light or a cave?

cdncowgirl said...

Bigfoot... yep, Bigfoot.

cheyenne jones said...

Naw! Just a hole in the rock, but it does "bear" a resemblance to one!

Shirley said...

It's perfect country for a mountain lion- and the type of place they would have their lair for raising their young.

Once Upon an Equine said...

Interesting, my mind's eye is seeing a mountain lion sitting up there. Nice photos.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

I guess the only way I could know for sure, besides climbing up there, lol, is to take another photo and see if it's still there, right? Hmmm, maybe I have an old photo of the area. I'll have to check.

Tammy Vasa said...

It's funny the power of suggestion. When you said "bear", I could so see it. And then when I read the other comments and saw "cave", I could so see that. :)

Achieve1dream said...

Cool! To me it looks like two mountain lions laying down side by side. I would be interested to see another photo to see if it's still there.