Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Stills (3/16/12 Weather)

This week's Sunday Stills photo challenge is to show weather. Here ya go!

Last Sunday, we had some horrible winds. My barn roof was blowing off! My sons went out in the 60 mph winds to stabilize it with old tires before it blew completely away.



Later on, it snowed.
The Sandia Mountains often create their own weather as you can see from this storm forming on the mountaintops.

I like the cloud formations in this photo.
 Most often, we have beautiful sunny days with clear blue skies.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Bless your sons for getting out there in the wind to save the roof. How's your ankle now?
I like the last photo best- because I'm plenty tired of bad weather and need to be reminded just how beautiful it can be!

Dreaming said...

My hubby and I never understood the tires on barn roofs until we came out here and experienced the wind!
Love your cloud photos!

Ed said...

Just blink and your weather will change again.. Great shots..:-)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great photos. We've been getting some wind here too. The weather is so changeable but that's March for you. In like a lion out like a lamb they say.

Achieve1dream said...

I'm glad your roof is okay!! I know how it is to deal with wind damage and it's no fun at all dealing with the insurance people!