Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Foto

This is soot on the back wall inside my wood stove.


I see a gremlin leaning to the right with a pointed ear, curly hair, large, dark eye, hooked nose, mouth open, and receding chin. I can even make out the shoulder and arm on the left. He/she's holding something in the hand, like a baby bird. All I know is, it really creeped me out when I looked into the cold, dark wood stove and saw it.

Someone else pointed out a bunny rabbit where the mouth and chin are.

What do you see??

8 comments:

Leah Fry said...

I see the gremlin, too.

Emme said...

I saw the gremlin. Reminded me a bit of Gollum in the "Lord of the Rings" at first. And a bunny face where his arm is.

Mikey said...

I see it too. Creepy...

Shirley said...

I get both the gremlin and the bunny. Cool pic, actually.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I see the gremlin, too. He looks like he bending down to eat something...a pie perhaps? Creepy!

At least we didn't see this gremlin on Yalla!'s baby hoof!

~Lisa

cdncowgirl said...

I'm going to have to look for the gremlin & bunny. First thing I saw was a horse leaping over a log through an opening in heavy brush.

Grey Horse Matters said...

It took me a while but I finally saw it. Interesting.

Achieve1dream said...

I totally see the gremlin! That's crazy!