Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Stills (12/11/11 Pets - Ed's 3rd Anniversary)

I haven't been posting to the Sunday Stills photo challenges for several weeks but I couldn't miss this one. Here's Skyy, five months now with the world in her mouth.
 She loves to play with her best friend, Sandy the Stray. Sandy adores my daughter whom she adopted last year (yes, Sandy chose my daughter). 

I've included the alpacas as my pets because they are becoming just that. I go out and hang around with them whenever I have time.

Little Sophie Rose is certainly going to be a pet. She is curious about everything and loves to pronk around the barn aisles investigting.

Yalla!is about the most friendly and curious horse I have ever known. She will come running down the arena to the far end to visit with me while the others stay at the barn.
 

Terra loves me. Here she is cozying up to my homemade alpaca felt hat.
For more Sunday Stills, please visit Ed's website.

Note- first two photos are from new camera. All others are from archives.


5 comments:

Shirley said...

Skyy looks a real sweetheart. Is Yalla! all healed up now?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Great pics. I adore Yalla! And it's not just because I had the honor of watching her be born. Rarely a day goes by that she doesn't call out hello to me whenever I walk up to my barn. She stands there and just stares at me, as if she's willing me to come down and pet her. She's a sweetie.

Ok...your next post better be about your felted alpaca hat!

~Lisa

Dan and Betty said...

Your new camera definitely takes better pictures. Good stuff.

Dan

Unknown said...

Ah I missed visiting you and commenting. What a cute baby alpaca you have! I love them they are so soft.

Achieve1dream said...

Wow, the difference with your new camera is awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures with it. All of your pets are absolutely beautiful. I love the pictures of Yalla hehe.