Friday, December 16, 2011

Show you his Teeth

The other night my son and I were playing with Skyy and we noticed that her teeth were loose. So, I held her while my son pulled at her tooth.
He couldn't get a good enough hold on it so we switched places and I pulled.



I got it!

Skyy moved and then we found a second tooth. I guess my son did pull the first tooth out after all.
Amazingly, her teeth have already grown in, just days later. The vet told us last weekend that she was almost five months now because she had already lost a canine tooth, and now, two more. My baby is growing up!


Show you his Teeth - song: Amsterdam,  artist: David Bowie performing Jacques Brel

4 comments:

Dreaming said...

The first time I had a dog that lost a tooth I freaked out. I didn't expect dogs to have and lose baby teeth!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Awe sweet pup! Love the new look too !

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Neat! I've had cat teeth fall out and me find them. I kept hoping you'd have found some of Yalla!'s baby teeth over the past couple years.

~Lisa

Achieve1dream said...

Aww cute puppy teeth!! :D