This is my driveway. Let me count the cars:
- 2003 Infiniti FX45, my pride and joy! Her name is Lola, cuz she's a "muscle car".
- 2000 Ford F150, a farm truck mostly, to carry trash, pull trailers, get wood and hay. Goes by the name of "Scott's truck".
- 1997 Saturn SL, my commuter car, 35+ mpg, nicknamed Ciss, for Chop Shop Special. Not really, but I just bought her from a dealer that fixes up old cars for resale by taking parts from others. Hopefully, she'll be a good one. I've only had her a week.
- 2000 Saturn SL, my son's commuter car. He calls her 1K-N, "the car of a thousand noises".
- 1999 Ford Ranger, my son's "fun" truck, "Rez", because it came from the Gallup area.
- 1994 Ford Explorer, aka "GDK or god#am car", re license plate initials. Actually, this has been an awesome car. I bought her new and she now has over 320,000 miles on the original engine. Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, the axle on the front tire broke so we're trying to decide whether to fix or junk.
???- Still need a car for my daughter. She has been driving my new, old Saturn since the Explorer broke.
All the cars - song: It's gonna be me (David Bowie) album: Young Americans- bonus tracks