Sunday, September 7, 2008

in leather boots...

I took this quiz from LaughingOrcaRanch who got it from soneone else who...


You Are Cowboy Boots


This doesn't mean you're country, just funky.

You've got a ton of attitude and confidence.

You're unique, expressive, and even a little bit wacky.

You wear whatever you feel like – and you have your own sense of style.

You are straight shooting and honest. You tell people how it is.

Low maintenance and free wheeling, you're always up for an adventure.

You should live: Where you can at least get to wide open spaces

You should work: In a job that allows you to take change


Yes, I am rather basic and low maintenance in most things. I'm painfully critical and I don't care much about what anyone else thinks about me and how I dress. I was a wallflower in high school and one day I just decided to be ME! Now I'll talk to anyone about anything and sometimes I get the impression people think I'm kooky. I'm also the kind of person that likes a little bit of everything on my Subway sandwich. Definitely always up for an adventure!

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

From what I know of you already, Val...this description is SO you!

And I love that about you. :)

But I've not yet seen you wearing any cowgirl boots. Got any?
John thinks I should get a pair. I just need to find a good, non flashy comfy pair that are not so dang pricey. haha

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Oh yes, I have a pair. Knee high white leather with very colorful stitching. They are so pretty! But I don't wear them often, and never riding! I also have knee high English riding boots. But I prefer my Justin soft ankle riding boots. They're most like tennis shoes with low heels. And around the house, I NEVER wear shoes anyway.