Full of folk who don't know me
And they walk in twos or threes or more
While the light that shines above the grocer's store
investigates my face so rudely
And my essays lying scattered on the floor
Fulfill their needs just by being there
And my hands shake, my head hurts,
my voice sticks inside my throat
I'm invisible and dumb,
no-one will recall me
But since I've been tagged, here goes:
- I was born in Japan. I lived there about two years, and no, I cannot speak Japanese nor do I look asian.
- I grew a half inch taller in my forties. I've always been 5' 4-1/2" and now I'm exactly 5'5".
- I'm allergic to horses and dogs, but not cats.
- I LOVE chocolate, and ice cream, and chocolate ice cream especially.
- I want to write a fictional book about my horse someday.
- I love going to movies and smelling the movie theater popcorn.
Rules:~Link to the person who tagged you.~Post the rules on your blog.~Write six random things about yourself.~Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.~Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.~Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I'm only going to tag three bloggers. Here they are:
The World is full of folk who don't know me - song: Conversation Piece, artist: David Bowie