Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday Stills (01-01-12 best photo of 2011)

This is really hard! I have lots of favorite photos, lots of memories. Just look back through my blog to the Sunday Stills and the Friday Fotos if you want to see my best. For this challenge, I decided to choose a photo taken this week, previously unposted, of my ♥ horse, Yalla! FantastyKheema, and I, to remind me that she is a big reason for my blog. It's not a flattering photo of me with no makeup and washed out flesh tones and certainly not good composition, since it was a point and shoot self portrait, but it is full of our future together. You see, my main goal for 2012 is to break and train this upcoming three year old Arabian mare to be  a good the best little riding horse I have ever owned.


Wish us a FANTASTYK VOYAGE together, will you?

9 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Wishing you and the gang a Fantastyk Voyage in 2012!

Daisy said...

What a wonderful goal!
And I love the picture of both of you!!

Dan and Betty said...

Nice. Have a Happy New Year and load up on a lot of patience as you start to work with Yallah.

Dan

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I love this photo, Val! Such a special moment and it shows off Yalla!'s lovely little tippy ears, too.

Best wishes in the new year and a Fantastyk Voyage training your heart horse, too.

~Lisa

Terry and Linda said...

What a wonderful photo...it speaks loudly of happiness and love and moving forward!

Happy 2012!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Leah Fry said...

I look forward to hearing your adventures. Bon voyage!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Wishing you a wonderful new year with your young mare!

Ed said...

Awwww, great shot..:-)

Achieve1dream said...

Cool!!! I totally forgot Yalla turns three this year too. I keep thinking she's a lot younger than Chrome, but actually it's only by a month right? Or was she a month older? I can't remember what month she was born in! Ahh! Anyway I'm so excited that we get to ride them for the first time this year. It will be fun to follow along with each other. :) Are you starting her yourself or having a trainer do it? How is your ankle doing? I know my boss (broke his last February) still bothers him sometimes. I hope it's doing much better. Anyway sorry to ramble, just excited. :)