- I hate to conform, so I'm going to name seven.
- I was born in Japan. My father was in the Air Force.
- When I was small, I used to swim around underwater in my own 30 ft pool and pretend I was a mermaid. I wanted to grow up and be a Weeki Watchee mermaid.
- Once, I dressed up for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I was Magenta. I've seen that movie at least 13 times in theaters. Once, I took my sister to a punk showing of it in Georgetown, Washington D.C. What a blast!
- I was happily married to my husband for 25 years until he died last year of pancreatic cancer.
- I have always wanted to ride cutting, reining, and high level dressage. I want to feel what it's like to experience cutting a cow, multiple rollbacks, a good slidestop, passage and piaffe, and I don't mean the little jiggy trot my horse does when he's excited. I've also always wanted to jump 4' or more on a trained jumper.
- I always wanted to write and publish a book. I have, sort of. I made a 50+ page manual about the 50 mile canoe trip I took this last spring down the Labyrinth Canyon of the Green River in southern Utah. (See photo at the very bottom of my home page.) I had the booklet printed and bound at Kinko's. But I need to make corrections and reprint it.
Anyway, that's it for now.