Monday, April 12, 2010

At her Side

Just for fun, I decided to compare some photos of Annie and Yalla! The first photo was taken this week. Yalla! is ten months old and she still has her winter coat while the other photo was in September when Yalla was about three months old.

Besides the obvious fact that Yalla! is very much taller now, I am fascinated with both their ears. They look so cute and little with the winter fur and so long in the summer picture. One thing's for sure, Yalla! has got some wild coloring with the bison look in the first photo and that mask effect in the second photo.

At her Side - song: God Knows I'm Good, artist: David Bowie, album: Space Oddity

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh. They grow up so quick!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

They are both lovely. I love Annies ears!

CTG Ponies said...

She's adorable! And our horse Zip looks like that. He's a liver chestnut so the hair underneath is much darker. He definitely is looking patchy these days.

Tammy Vasa said...

Once shed out, Yalla is going to look smashing... and I bet yet another new color this year!

Dan and Betty said...

Oh my, our children do grow up, don't they.

Great pictures.

Dan

Paint Girl said...

She does have that wild coloring like Chance. She even has the light color inside her ears! I can't wait to see her all shed out this spring!

Achieve1dream said...

Awww so cute! I can't wait to see what Yalla! looks like in her summer coat. I'm really starting to see a hint of what Chrome will be (lots of currying everyday lol) and I think I see DAPPLES!!!!!!! Already! I'm not for sure yet, but it definitely looks that way. :D