Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some cat was layin' down

I recently had a photo session with Terra, on my bed. She is so full of catitude, especially when I pull out the camera.
Kind of like, "That's really embarrassing, you know!"
"I'm not liking this one bit."
"What's that, over there?""If I pretend I'm sleeping, will you go away?"
"Ah well, I can't stay mad forever...
especially when you dangle strings over my head."

Some cat was layin' down - song: Starman, artist: David Bowie, album: TRAFOZSATSFM

5 comments:

Jessie said...

LOL, you're right about the attitude! It really shines through in those photos.

Dan and Betty said...

I love the term "catitude." Great pictures.

Dan

Unknown said...

Ahaha dangly things always make the pictures.

Unknown said...

Our cat is similarly insulted by photo essays. I suppose I need to contact her agent or something before breaking out the camera.

Still, she got some string time out of it! Love the pics...

The Wades said...

I think she can back up that attitude with her good looks.