Friday, November 19, 2010

Black and White

I found this video on YouTube and had to share it. It compares Edward Gal and Moorlands Totilas
 with Juan Manuel Munos Diaz and Fuego XII during the 2010 WEG Freestyle. Juan finished fifth with only an 81.45 while Edward scored a winning 91.8. I was really surprised with that score because once Totilas broke into a canter at the start of an extended trot sequence. Hmmmm.

Anyway, you can decide who's better. The only flaw I see with Fuego is that his legs are way under him in the Piaffe (trot in place).They are both gorgeous!


When I clicked on the next video available it was Schweppes. You gotta watch it!



Black and White - song: Black Tie, White Noise, artist: Davbie Bowie, album: Black Tie, White Noise

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Edwards is more relaxed when he rides. He sits stiller you can see this with his hands. Totalas also was less agitated when asked for advanced movements in my eyes anyway where was less tail wringing, ear pinning. When they did the free walk totalas relaxed better right away.

Dan and Betty said...

I know nothing about dressage so I'll take your word for it. However, I love the bull video. Great!

Dan

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I always enjoy watching those upper level dressage horses move....so beautiful!

~Lisa