Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Horse Personality Quiz #1

I decided to take some horse personality tests. This is for one of my horses. Can you guess who?

Your horse is ... DECF  (dominant, energetic, curious, friendly) The Rock Star

















The Rock Stars are confident and charismatic. They are expressive and strong minded. They love to show you what they know but are hard to get to focus on the small details of the task. They are found in many competitive arenas, usually at the top of their field.


Do
Pamper their egos
Allow them to shine
Allow them to teach you
Work them regularly
Treat them with dignity
Pet them, love them
Respect them

Don’t
Coddle them
Pick at them
Be a perfectionist
Bore them
Be a taskmaster


It's Yalla! And I think it fits her rather well, don't you?

Go here for some more information on horse personalities.



5 comments:

Gail said...

...and don't forget how beautiful she is!

Dan and Betty said...

Yep, definitely her.

Dan

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Pretty, sweet Rock Star Yalla!

"confident and charismatic."
Yalla! is the only one of all 5 horses that will loudly neigh and nicker to me when I head up to the barn or if she sees me in the backyard. I love it!

And when all the other horses are spooked or nervous about something, it's Yalla! who will go up to investigate or say hello. She likes to makes friends with all creatures: goats, dogs, llamas, etc. She's going to be one heck of a trail horse one day.

"expressive and strong minded"
lol! That's Yalla! to a T! Yesterday I was loving on Annie and Scout. Nadia was gently whuffling at me, when Yalla! showed up and barged right in front of Annie and Scout, pushing them away from me, just so I would pet her only. Pushy, selfish, but absolutely adorable Yalla!

~Lisa

Fantastyk Voyager said...

"Pushy, selfish, but absolutely adorable Yalla!" I know, right?

I took the test a different time and she came out with 'Reluctant Rock Star' (DLCF). I guess the only real question is the level of energy she has- is she going to be energetic or lazy? Otherwise, that's her. She reminds me of a little kid watching over the neighborhood; she sees all and talks to everybody.

Achieve1dream said...

That is awesome! I'm going to have to do that one. :)