Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Foto

I was informed by my neighbors that while my mother, my daughter, and I were in Phoenix on our road trip, my boys had a little party on the patio one night. I hope it wasn't too loud or disruptive for my neighbors. Luckily, nothing bad happened (that I know about) although I did find evidence in the front yard. When I asked my son about it, he said that they were very careful and that they just had a few friends over to play foosball and listen to music, probably a little too loudly.


Friday - song: Friday on my Mind, artist: David Bowie covering EasyBeats, album: Pinups

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh I remember the days of partying and playing the music much too loudly! If that's the worst they did, you're lucky!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Well as long as the weree careful... A beer bottle in the yard isn't great but I guess you know your boys.From what you have written about them I am sure they were responsible about it

jane augenstein said...

Boys will be boys!
It's a good thing that Gilly and I don't live close to you, he'd have been over there too, he loves beer and the bottle with the blue label, blue is his favorite color! Anything that color of blue, he wants it!!! LOL

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Well at least they're concerned about their calorie intake. lol!

Funny picture, Val.


~Lisa

Grey Horse Matters said...

Kids will be kids when the parent is away. But what a great way to keep the beer cool!

Rising Rainbow said...

Bud Light, I thought only the old, fat folks drank lite beer. LOL

Fantastyk Voyager said...

As far away as the bottle was from the house, it could even have been a drive by litterer although I am inclined to believe that it was my older son's friends, all over 21.

Thanks for all your lighthearted comments!