Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunday (3/7/10 Numbers)

At first I thought this photo challenge was going to be really hard. Then I went for a walk around the neighborhood. Here are numbers of the houses around the neighborhood. With so many rocks around, we tend to get creative.
This is the speedometer of my 1994 Ford Explorer. At the present time, it needs an axle but the engine is still good.
Infinity is a number, isn't it?
I wandered out to the barn for some random photos.
This is my wall thermometer. It registers the current temperature on the top and the low and high on the bottom.
Everybody loves these kind of numbers, don't they?This number was on the plywood of my tackroom wall.Here's a distant view from my barn.
Bar codes are on everything now.
Sunday - song: Sunday, artist: David Bowie, album: Heathen

8 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

All good numbers. Nice pictures.

Dan and Betty said...

Cool pictures. Very creative.

Well done.

Dan

flowerweaver said...

Nice selection! I like your Friday photo as well!

Rising Rainbow said...

People around here are boring with their house numbers. Guess I'm included in that boring lot but I like your pics. LOL

♥Frann♥ said...

Lovely site yours,Congrats!..and a нαρρу ωσмαи'ѕ dαу тσ αℓℓ нєяє =D

Achieve1dream said...

Hey, Chrome's sire is 16.2hh tall. :) I hope he take after his daddy because his mom is only 14.3hh lol. Considering Chrome is 13.1hh at nine months old I'm sure he'll get taller than her at least. :)

Andrea said...

You did a great job finding numbers!! I love all the rocks!! I wish we had rocks like that here!! We have mud!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved all of your "numbers" choices. I liked the rock numbers too. :)